Thursday, January 19, 2023

Instagram Street Photography

 Street Macadam

While looking through the different Instagram accounts I found a feed that struck me and hit deeper than the others. I know this was supposed to be 4 rows of the images in a screenshot but that's 12 photos in total and I thought I would pick out the ones that stood out to me and just make sure I have all 12 photos. I went with Street Macadam Instagram feed. 




What I like about this IG feed is the realness it has within the first 4 photos. There's just this undeniable blissfulness of life this photographer captures. It brings the real deepness of the small moments in life that you can't help but smile and wish we can go back in time and understand the simplicity life brought in every day. The other photos have so much going on and have so many different ways to look at them. What draws me into imagery is the texture and colors that are captured in a photo that portrays a story worth more than 1000 words could explain. I would love to emulate what I feel within a photo to help the viewer understand what happens so deep within that it can't possibly be explained in detail and all we can hope is the one photo we capture can deliver what words can't. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

W. Eugene Smith

  “ Don’t tell my mother,” said the young man. Still under the effects of ether, he didn’t realize she’d been holding his hand during the pr...