Friday, April 28, 2023

Concept for my Montage

 Thinking


The whole planning and thinking of an idea is easy it is the unique ideas that are harder to approach. My first idea was to have a crime scene with ten different photos montaged into one real-looking photo. I went about it and took photos for it but I didn't want the police force to look bad because I remember what a wise woman once told us "The photo we take of someone is how others are going to perceive them" (Maloney). I then took a different approach to this when with all the different animals as human heads sitting at a dinner table eating food with little humans running for their lives. I wanted to take a fun approach and it was fun taking photos of people and telling them what it is about and everyone was smiling. I had the vision in my head so I didn't refer to anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

W. Eugene Smith

  “ Don’t tell my mother,” said the young man. Still under the effects of ether, he didn’t realize she’d been holding his hand during the pr...