Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Photo's Power


Lewis Hine's


How I feel when I looked at Lewis Hine's photos well, I was hurt that these kids went through so much and acted more like an adult than adults now. This one photo truly captured the child's pain hidden deep within her eyes but she doesn't complain because she is selfless for her family. How I think people would react to Hine's photos today is depression knowing that they never had to experience this when growing up but maybe get a new perspective of what they now have and get to enjoy. Honestly, I really don't know exactly only because everything has changed and human's ways of thinking and reason have changed since these photos times. I do think if these photos have the same style but shed light on something communities care about then absolutly because never underestimate the power one photo can bring, I have seen one photo bring the strongest man in the room down on his knees but photos don't only bring negative emotions photos can bring a light of love to people who have felt darkness for so long. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

W. Eugene Smith

  “ Don’t tell my mother,” said the young man. Still under the effects of ether, he didn’t realize she’d been holding his hand during the pr...