Monday, February 13, 2023

Moving Water

 Moving Water for Sketches/Research/Ideas


Water Drop By: ljsummers on DeviantArt
Cite: Just click on the photo, or here 
I really like this sketch for it resembles a Kings crown. Plus it will be a cool frozen shot.



Detail of a small rushing waterfall over rocks.

By: Dreamstime
Cite: Just click on the photo, or here 
I really like this blurred photo, it so majestic and calming.

Research- I found some ideas in my mind, but I need to find out where and how I can approach these ideas in a way no one gets in trouble and I still have a great pic.  

Ideas- I would like to splash water in someone's face and capture a frozen pic that looks epic. But finding a subject to agree to this might be difficult. I do have another idea with two subjects splashing each other's faces but again finding those subjects will be quite difficult. For my idea for a blurred photo, I want to do the small pond behind a gazebo and capture the small waterfalls. But the only concern is whether I can be still enough to take this picture by hand, along with finding the right time in the evening to be able to have a long exposure and still have a great picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

W. Eugene Smith

  “ Don’t tell my mother,” said the young man. Still under the effects of ether, he didn’t realize she’d been holding his hand during the pr...